Monday, September 26, 2022
Thank you for visiting the New York State Legislative Task Force on Demographic Research
and Reapportionment. The Task Force is committed to protecting your
privacy on-line. It is our policy to collect no personal
information about you when you visit our site, unless
you affirmatively choose to make such information
available to us.
Information Automatically Collected
All web servers collect information about your visit in
server access logs. The information collected automatically
does not result in the identification of your personal
e-mail address or other personal information. We do not
use "cookies" to collect information.
The data collected automatically includes:
Personal Information Collected
The Task Force does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease any personal
information collected at our site. Any personal information you
provide through any forms you submit to us through this Web site
will be used only to respond to your message and to help us get you
the information you have requested.
free to contact us at 518-455-4987.
- The Internet domain (e.g. companyname.com or schoolname.edu) and IP address used to access our web site. The IP address is a number assigned by your Internet Service Provider. This number may be either dynamic, which is assigned automatically every time you log in, or static, which is permanently assigned for your use;
- The web browser or other client software type and version used to make the request;
- The date and time of your visit;
- The web page or file you requested;
- The bytes of data sent and received by the web server; and
- The URL that referred to the requested Web page or file.